Innovation and knowledge sharing platform
A digital platform for cooperation, development, test, and demonstration.
The purpose of the innovation and knowledge sharing platform project is to create an overview of the relevant available large scale test facilities and a platform for co-learning, co-creation, and co-development.
Main activities include:
- Involving and inviting interested parties from the water industry to define needs and opportunities when designing an innovation and knowledge sharing digital platform
- Designing and developing a digital platform that fulfills the needs for sharing knowledge, innovation and co-creation
- Development of governance principles and operation
- Development of process and procedures when using the platform
- Marketing and recruitment of interested parties to the platform
- Development of content for the platform
March 2022 – August 2023
Partners & Participants
Aarhus Vand, Water Valley Denmark, CLEAN, Utilities, Knowledge Institutions and External Suppliers
The water industry will be invited to join the requirement specification and testing process